Transform your Project Management Skills with Group-Coaching !
- Does your organization need to adapt to the VUCA world ?
- Do you want to lead change and reach sustainable results ?
- Do you want to make the change easier for your colleagues?
We are here to help you.
We offer simple tools, easy to learn and apply, that help consolidate the information you need to steer your company.
After this training you will be able to:
- Understand change & its challenges
- Define a change management approach
- Implement change at individual & organizational level
- Definition of Change
- Individual Change vs Organizational Change
- Drivers & Types of Organizational Changes
- Change Management Frameworks: Prosci Process & Change Triangle, Kotter
- How do we deal with Change as Individuals
- Our natural reaction to change- Kübler-Ross
- Stages of change: ADKAR Model
- Levers for Change: NLP Logical Levels- Behaviors- The Rider & the Elephant
- Planning Organizational Change
- Change Context: Organizational Culture, 6 Batteries of Change
- Stakeholder Map & Impact Analysis,
- Change Management Plan
- Executing & Monitoring Organizational Change
- Typical Change Challenges & Solutions
- Resiliency & Flexibility
- Sustaining Change
WHY TRAINING WITH US ?
- Focus on simple & proven tools to influence the organization and individuals towards the intended behaviors
- Adapted to busy professionals: 2-4h per week over 6 weeks
- On-the-Job practice with group-coaching
- Instructor with recognized expertise & field experience
WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US?
Luc Goris, IT PMO, FOD-IBZ, 2023
“Very interesting course for anyone who wants to implement portfolio management in the organisation. The course is well structured and builds up logically. The videos in the different chapters are of a perfect length (maximum of 15 minutes) so they can be fully watched whenever you have a bit of time. The cases used in the course are realistic and easy to relate to. The template for the portfolio tracker is easy in use and guides you through the whole process of project prioritization. All in all I would recommend this course to all present and future portfolio managers. “
Ines van Obbergen, Program Manager, Fost Plus, 2020
“Nicolas is a driven program manager. He has insights in business processes, dares question current processes and is an optimistic result-driven coach. I enjoyed working with him “
Luc Pirau, IT PMO, AGC 2013
"Nicolas has a very good knowledge of the PMO area. He knows how to tackle the problems and how to structure the projects. His support in our challenges is of a very high added value."
Davide Cappellino President Architectural Glass Europe & Americas, AGC, 2013
"Nicolas did a brilliant job in setting up the project management system and communication tools at the start of a very important and complex project. In very short time he understood the characteristics and challenges of the budiness and he put in place a constructive relation with all the project team members. I recommend him warmly"
Patrick Kamba, Project Manager, GSK, 2011
“Nicolas is a people oriented project manager. If you are planning to develop your competencies, e.g prepare a PMI certification and you're not sure about how to proceed, Nicolas is definitely the person to meet. In effect, he has the capability to challenge you in a very smooth way, ask you the right question, help you find your way. I hope he will go on developing these coaching skills in the future as they could become of his key personal and professional assets.”