Pragmatic Project Management
- Are your projects still taking much longer than expected? Do you know why?
- Did you follow training(s), but you do not see clearly how to improve the way you manage your projects?
- Do you feel your current project management tools are too heavy and are more a burden than generating added value?
- Are you new to the Project Manager role? Would you like to accelerate your learning experience?
We are here to help you.
We offer simple tools, easy to learn and apply, that help focus on right behaviour through the project management processes:
- Enabling decision making by top management
- Aligning stakeholders (what- scope and how- planning)
- Enabling easier collaboration within the project team
After all, project management is 80% communication. Let’s make sure everyone gets the information (s)he needs to contribute in the best way.
After this training you will be able to:
- Align Stakeholders on project expectations
- Write a project charter defining clearly the project
- Build a Realistic Plan
- Integrate key project dimensions (scope, time, cost, resources, risks)
- Visualize scope with WBS, Build high-level and dynamic schedules, Build your budget, Use appropriately a Risk Matrix
- Engage the team in executing the plan
- Focus on what needs to be done next & on issue resolution
- Use Action/ Risks-Issue/ Decision/Scope Change Logs
- Control the project and report to management
- Ensure key deviations are noticed and key decisions are taken on-time
- Make effective status reports & Steering Committee presentations
- Apply Best Practices on your current project and use our proven template
About the Trainer
- 20+ years experience managing different kinds of projects/ programs: R&D, IT Infrastructure, IT ERP, Supply Chain, Business Process Reengineering, Start-Ups
- Setup of multiple PMOs (Business & IT)
- Delivering pragmatic Trainings since 2002:
- Different formats: standard or custom trainings, workshops, community of practice
- 300+ Project Managers trained
- 50+ Project Managers coached
- High customer satisfaction
- Certified Project Management Professional since 2003
- Multiple articles published by PMI’s projectmanagement.com since 2009
Why Training with Us ?
- Focus on key processes and questions that speed up strategy implementation
- Project Teambook Step-By-Step template embedding Project Management Best Practices, developed over years working with several customers on real-life projects
- Adapted to busy professionals: 2-4h per week over 5 weeks
- On-the-Job practice with group-coaching
- Instructor with recognized expertise & field experience