Project Audit and Recovery
Are you facing a major issue on a specific project but cannot clearly see how to solve it?
We can run an audit of this project and define a recovery plan together with your project team. This audit uses a well-defined process to ensure nothing is left aside and shorten the time to recovery.
The major steps of this process are the following:
• Define the charter
• Develop the assessment plan
• Conduct the assessment
• Develop the recovery plan
• Conduct the recovery
The assessment will look among others at the following aspects:
• Business case- why the project has been started
• Project charter- what is the mission of the project team
• Quality: requirements priorities- difference between “must” and “nice-to-have”
• Risks and issues: how they are handled
• Project management plan- how the project is to be managed
• Team dynamics- how is the team interacting
Because this type of assignment is typically urgent, we aim at providing a clear recovery plan in about one month. The recovery itself can last a few months.